Affordability in Your Time of Need
We created the Strive Dental Plan to help you and your family. Sign up and save on dental care in our offices, gain 24/7 virtual access to medical doctors and discounts on prescriptions, vision care and LASIK.
We want to help you during this time of uncertainty by introducing the Strive Dental Plan. Your membership includes free exams and X-rays, low-cost cleanings and at least 25% off all other services performed in our offices. In addition to savings on dental procedures, you will also receive savings on eyewear and eye care, prescriptions and 24/7 virtual access to medical doctors via phone or video consult.
Strive Dental Plan Benefits
A healthy you starts with a healthy smile. The Strive Dental Plan makes it easy for members to get the care they need at prices they can afford. With the Strive Dental Plan, members get free exams, X-rays, low-cost child cleanings at $39, adult cleanings at $49 and at least 25% off all other in-office procedures. Members can visit any Strive Dental Plan provider they choose and can even use the discounts as much as they need.
Sample Dental Savings
|Procedure Description||Regular Cost*||Plan Cost**||Savings $||Savings %|
|Tooth-colored Filling (Resin-Based Composite - one surface)||$226.00||$135.00||$91.00||40%|
|Tooth-colored Filling (Resin-Based Composite - two surfaces)||$289.99||$174.00||$115.99||40%|
|Tooth-colored Filling (Resin-Based Composite - three surfaces)||$360.23||$216.00||$144.23||40%|
|Crown (Porcelain/ceramic substrate)||$1,461.00||$950.00||$511.00||35%|
Save at least 25% on all other dental procedures.
*Regular Cost is based on Strive dental location's average usual and customary rates for all areas covered by the Strive Dental Plan schedule STRV metropolitan statistical area(s).
*Plan Cost represents the assigned Strive Dental Plan (STRV) fees for all areas covered by the Strive Plan schedule (STRV) metropolitan statistical area(s)
***X-rays are performed on a yearly basis.
Prices subject to change.
STRV - 4/17/20
- Members save 20% to 40% off the retail price of eyewear with the EyeMed Vision Care Access Plan D discount program through the Access network. Members are eligible for discounts on exams, eyeglasses and conventional contact lenses from more than 90,000 providers nationwide including independent optometrists, ophthalmologists, opticians and leading optical retailers such as LensCrafters®, Target Optical® and most Pearle Vision® locations*.
*Provider locations are subject to change
EYEM - 1/17/20
DialCare Physician Access
DialCare Physician Access is a modern, easy-to-use telemedicine solution for non-emergency illnesses and general care. Members and their families have direct access to state-licensed and fully credentialed doctors, via phone or video consultations, to receive treatment and advice for common ailments, including colds, the flu, rashes and more. When medically appropriate, a DialCare doctor may prescribe a short term, non-DEA controlled medication for the member to pick up at the pharmacy of their choice.
Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing members and their families convenient access to quality care from home, work or on the go.
When to use DialCare Physician Access:
- For non-emergency medical issues and questions
- During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- If the member lives a significant distance from a primary care doctor
- When a primary care doctor is not available
- When traveling and in need of non-urgent medical care or advice
What conditions can be treated?
- Respiratory Infections
- Sinus infections
- Insect bites
- Skin inflammations
- Cold & flu
- Sore throat
- Digestive issues
- Joint aches & pains
- Sports injuries
- Ear infections
- Urinary tract infections
- And more!
A consult fee of $65.00 applies to all consults.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding COVID-19, DialCare doctors are standing by 24/7 to provide screening for COVID-19 and other illnesses, as well as answer any questions you may have.
- DialCare Mental Wellness is a program designed to provide safe, secure and private means of seeking mental health assistance from licensed counselors via virtual or telephonic counseling sessions. This unique program offers an app-based interface, connecting members with our counselors not only over the phone, but via video chat as well.
- DialCare Mental Wellness counselors can assist members with conditions such as depression, anxiety, grief, relationship problems and more.
DialCare Mental Wellness is easy to use:
- Members can schedule an appointment with a counselor from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
- DialCare Mental Wellness counselors will reach out via phone or video chat upon request.
- Counselor appointments last for 30 minutes.
- Follow-up sessions may be scheduled for the member's convenience.
- Consultations are available in both English and Spanish.
What conditions can DialCare Mental Wellness counselors treat?
- Eating Disorders
- Relationship problems
- And more
A consult fee of $95.00 applies to all consults.
LASIK Vision Correction
Serving you with Quality, Choice & Savings
- Members will receive savings of 40% to 50% off the overall national average cost for Traditional LASIK surgery through QualSight or receive significant savings on newer procedures like Custom Bladeless (all laser) LASIK.
- QualSight has more than 1,000 locations, so members can choose the provider and the LASIK procedure that meet their vision care needs.
- QualSight is contracted with credentialed and experienced providers who have collectively performed over 7 million procedures.
The QualSight program is not an insured program.
Product not available in MT
AMST - 4/15/19
- Members will save between 15% to 60% on generic drugs and 15% to 25% on brand name drugs at over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide including Safeway, CVS, Wal-Mart, Walgreens and Rite Aid.
- Members have access to an interactive website that allows users to locate the nearest participating pharmacy and accurately check the current costs of drugs, thereby ensuring members always receive the lowest prices and greatest value.
ENVC - 10/26/18
How To Use
1) Sign up for our money-saving plan.
2) Search for a participating provider.
3) Schedule your appointment.
4) Show your membership card.
5) Save money at the time of service.